Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Wish for a Christmas Photo...

I forgot to take a picture of our family last Christmas.  I have been sad about it ever since. 

It was our last year as a family of 4.  It was my last Christmas being pregnant - my only Christmas being 9 months pregnant!  It was Ella Kate's last year wearing a smocked dress I'm sure.  She's finally outgrown their sweetness. 

I was just plain sad. 

So this year I attempted several, even before the actual day just in case something catastrophic happened and we weren't able to take one on Christmas.  Positive thinking...I know. :)

This is what we ended up with on one particular Sunday.  They're not great, but they are photos and we are all in them.  That is the most important thing.  We captured this moment in our lives.  Isn't that what every photo is about?

Goofy face thrown in free of charge :)

Goofy friend thrown in free of charge as well :)

Best we could do....

And just because....

1 comment:

Sharon Ankerich said...

A Beautiful family!!! XO