Friday, November 18, 2011

Yes I Did



I surely did. 

I went to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn: Part 1.

My friends and I have been to every one at midnight, so we figured why stop now. 

I admit that last year I was pretty pregnant and did sleep through everything but the first 5 minutes.

I was told I wouldn't get away with that this year. I'd be getting a nudge. :)

BUT, I have to say, it was worth it!!

This was my favorite book, by far, and the movie did NOT disappoint!!

I got home around 3am, fed Tanner at 6, and thankfully Michael got the kids ready for school so I could sleep a little longer - until 8! 

I'm not feeling too bad today but I'm thinking an early bedtime is in my future. 

Can't wait until the summer for the very last one!

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I was going to blog about the same thing..lol.