Sunday, November 13, 2011

Time for a Trim....Again

I think somebody is due a trim!  And don't get all upset because he hasn't turned one, he's still a baby, babies are supposed to look like that, etc, etc....he's already had one major haircut.
Who made that rule anyway?  I have yet to find someone who can tell me WHY that is the rule.

I wouldn't want to walk around with the hairdo T came into this world with so why should he have to?  It was a dark brown mohawk.  Nice...in contrast to the white fuzz that covered the rest of his head! :)

It was cute for all of 30 seconds when we first saw him.  After that, not-so-much.  If it was curls, though, it would be an entirely different story.  Now it's just an out-of-control fuzzy white mohawk!



1 comment:

Stacy said...

Aw,look at that sweet baby:) At least I can keep up with your life through this blog. Since you are not on Facebook anymore;)