Friday, November 25, 2011

It's Not About the Table

Or where the table sits. 
My family celebrated Thanksgiving in an unconventional way this year.  Because of a few circumstances beyond anyone's control, we gathered in Greenville at my uncle's work conference room. 

It actually turned out really well - the set up was perfect - and we had a really good time.

It was nice seeing everyone since we do not see each other often.  There are several new little ones and watching them meet for the first time is a lot of fun.  Seeing the older kids remember each other and play together reminds me of when I was young and playing with their daddies. :)




What would Thanksgiving be without a good game of Hangman on the white board? 
And I want to remember that bluetooth in Jim's ear til I'm old and gray.  It will still make me smile. 

Because you still get your picture posted, even if you made a ridiculous face :)

New cousins - Norah and Tanner


Games with Aunt Pam

No comments: