Friday, October 14, 2011

Visit with Grandma

Mom, Dad, the kids and I went to visit Grandma in Rock Hill last Sunday.  She has been staying there with Uncle Brad & Pam for quite some time now.  We don't visit nearly as often as we should (we being me and the kids) and we were way overdue!  I feel worse because babies change so much in their first year that I know T is a different child each time we go!

Pam gave me the BEST pickled green tomatoes while we were there!  I have not tried many canned, pickled foods so I wasn't sure what to expect.  They were soooo good!! 

I tried really hard to get a picture of Grandma with the kids.  I don't know that I have one since T was born.  I should have known better. :(  I figured T wouldn't sit in her lap without fussing and making a nasty face for the camera.  Wrong.  He sat perfectly happy and right as I was about to snap one....my big kids that KNOW better decided to duke it out.  Sheesh.

So...this is what I got.  Nice. And I'm sparing you the ones where I forced EK to be in the pic.  Those are extra nice. :)


 Poor Jake...I was trying to take one of Grandma and T and I didn't even notice he was still posing. :)  It would have been a good one too!

Maybe next time...

No comments: