Monday, September 12, 2011

Saturday Help

I had some serious cleaning help this Saturday!  This boy is a cleaning machine...when he wants to be. :)


Michael had to work today.  Not fun.  He has to work every Saturday until the end of the year I believe. 

The kiddos and I got up and started the daunting task of cleaning the house.  Jake is a cleaner.  He did get that from his momma and I’m so thankful at least one out of three did.  Guess we’ll have to see about T. Jake was done with his jobs very quickly.  He even helped me out with some things that I needed done. 

Ella Kate, not so much.  She is what I call a “shover”.  When you tell her to clean up, she simply “shoves” everything into the closest available hole.  She can never find anything.  Her room is a disaster 9 times out of 10.  I’m at a loss for what to do to help her. 

The kids cleaned, dusted, and vacuumed their rooms and then Jake headed outside to play.  There was a yard full of kids most of the day.  Unfortunately for EK, they were all boys. She really gets the short end of the neighbor kid stick. 

I made a Walmart trip.  Yes, again.  But it was alone and it was glorious. :)

There was a lot of football going – on tv and in the yard. 

I took Tanner for a visit to my parents’ house and then came back to catch the end of the amazing South Carolina/Georgia game.  Wow!!  Looks like it’s gonna be a good season for the Gamecocks!!

The weather lately has been amazing!  Fall is a glorious season, but a very short season here it seems.  You can’t blink or it’s gone from blazing hot to freezing cold!!  I bought my first fall air freshener today and it totally put me in the fall mood!!  I’ll enjoy it while it lasts!


1 comment:

Sharon Ankerich said...

Great that the kids are helping with the chores~ my girls help too sometimes. :) Blessings!