Monday, January 17, 2011

3 Days Old


Today we had pictures made!! YAY!! They turned out sooo good thanks to my sweet, sweet friend Stacy and her trusty assistants. :)  These girls have blessed me so much in the past few days that it's unreal...but that's a different post. :)

After pictures we had more visitors! 

Bobby came and held Tanner for a while before he headed back to school.  Thank goodness I was able to have Tanner while he was home on Winter Break - that worked out very well!


Granny and Papa Neal finally were able to meet Baby T!  Tanner was born on Papa Neal's 80th Birthday!!  And one of the people he is named after is my Granny Neal whose maiden name is Reece. 

Papa & Granny had TWO Great-Grandchildren born in the same week!  Joshua Larry Yon was born on January 12th (right in the middle of the snowstorm!) to my cousin Marcie, and her husband Jason.  Originally Marcie and I had the same due date (1/11/11) but they changed mine to the 14th later on.  We joked about being in the hospital at the same time and as it turned out, Marcie was able to bring Joshua by to meet me while I was in labor!  He was my encouragement! :) 

No comments: