Saturday, June 12, 2010

Swim Lessons

We finally got around to taking swim lessons this year.  I have been "meaning" to sign the kids up for several years now.  Oops. :)

Jake is doing very well on his own, but I really wanted him to learn the "correct" way to swim.  Ella Kate isn't quite as confident in the water, so I really just wanted her to be able to navigate the deep water without floaties if necessary. 

Mission Accomplished!!  They did great!  We took 2 weeks - the first week we went to Camp Mary Elizabeth in the morning and the second week, we went to the Westside Club in the afternoon. 

At Camp Mary Elizabeth, they were pleasantly surprised to see their buddies Emma, Morgan, and Anna when they got there!  I think that really helped Ella Kate out - she was very excited to get to play with Morgan each day!


EK & Morgan
Emma, Anna, & Jake

1 comment:

Erin said...

SO cute! I am so glad the kids got to take lessons together! Morgan missed EK! And I hope you don't mind, but I "borrowed" a few of the pictures!