Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Daddy's Day 2009

Happy Father's Day to our most favorite daddy in the world!!
We Love You!! All of my favorite daddies....
(L to R) My daddy, my baby daddy (couldn't resist:)!), and my daddy's daddy (aka my papa)
We celebrated Father's Day this year by gathering at Granny & Papa Neal's house for dinner and ice cream. It turned out to be a beautiful day for dinner outdoors!

I may lose this card in the years to come but I think these little signatures are too cute to forget. Jake insists on using his last initial and if there is room, he puts his entire last name. Ella Kate doesn't disappoint in the girly department as she "dots" all of her letters. :)

























3 comments:

Tracy said...

I love the one of EK's hair flying around! She is so cute! I love the haircut more and more!

Jennifer said...

Baby daddy... lol..to funny.. I do have to say I LOVE EK hair just so cute... Looks like y'all had a great day and a beautiful place to spend family time together.. love all the pics

Sophie Morand said...

Beautiful pictures. I just love EK's signature with the dots!!!