Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Caution: Pictures are Graphic and May Be Painful to Some Eyes









Shocked? I know you are.

I'm pretty shocked myself.

Ella Kate had starting BEGGING me to let her cut her hair short.

I had actually been debating it but hadn't worked up the courage.

And then Summer cut Brynn's hair off again!

And Ella Kate's pigtails kept turning ELECTRIC GREEN in the pool!

I was having to soak it in straight lemon juice every single day just to keep the color right.

So we did it.

I called to ask Michael's permission first. He was not thrilled but left it up to me.

I didn't tell a soul (except my stylist of course:) ) because I knew that everyone would try to talk me out of it.

I mean, the girl has a serious head of hair on her. Much better than any I've ever had!

But, wow!, how cute is that?!?

So glad I did it....

My apologies to my stylist whom I had trembling in nervousness. Not because she doubted her skills, but because the mommy was sitting in the corner crying!!

What if mommy blamed it all on her!! Never! ;)

She did a fabulous job!

20 comments:

Stacy said...

EK looks like a big girl now!
I love it:)

It was beautiful before but I really like the new do.

SL was a busy woman today cutting all of our hair..lol.

April said...

Her hair is SO CUTE!

Summer Laney said...

I am sooooo glad you and I survived this dramatic experience! I really do love it! I can't believe how different it makes her look - cute as a button!! Thanks for letting me do it;)

Rhonda said...

I would not have thought about letting anyone else touch my baby's hair!! :) That had to be done in LOVE!!

Diana Sheriff said...

How cute!!! She looks so grown up!

Kelly said...

WOW! You are one brave Mama of a beautiful little girl! :-)
Summer did a great job and your baby girl looks so grown up now!!

liszt79 said...

So, cute!!!! Everyone tried to talk me out of cutting David's hair too!! But, it's summer:-)

Barbara Hoffman said...

She looks so cute... and Grown up! wow Michael better start getting ready to fend off all the boys!

Erin said...

OH WOW! Look at her! Oh my gosh, Rhonda! She looks adorable!

Autumn said...

LOVE the hair-do!

Jo Ellen said...

That looks fantastic! She looks so much older! (Sorry, Michael.) Emma is going to freak out Sunday. Do you suppose Emma could have the portion that was cut off so she can make extensions?

Tracy said...

So cute! She's a big girl now!

Misty said...

Love it!! she is soooo cute!

Leigh said...

HOLEY MOLEY!!! That looks AWESOME! I'm glad she talked you into it...it really looks great!

JESSICA said...

How cute!! I love the new hair do!

Summer Martin said...

I am so glad that you did it! It looks great and now Karson wants to get hers cut too!! What better time than summer to get a new short do. See you tonight!!

Natalie Kellett said...

Oh my goodness!! I was totally shocked when I saw the pics!! But I absolutly love it!!! She look so pretty and grown up!! She looks like her mama!!! My mom never let me get my hair cut till I was in 7th grade and I chopped like 10 inches off and loved it. So yay for you letting her get it cut. See you sunday!

Jennifer said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sophie Morand said...

She is ADORABLE!!! I love it!

Kelly said...

She looks so beautiful, you saw that KK had to take notice and go cut 12 inches off of hers just to look like her. (yes I did donate it to Locks of Love)