Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Boomerang Express

VBS has begun. What a week it will be....

Lots of singing, laughing, shouting, eating, crafting and so much more!

We're having lots of fun with the Australian theme where "It All Comes Back to Jesus!"



Volunteer Pep Rally Sunday afternoon before the week starts!
I'm getting her back for ya JULIE! ;) We love you blog queen!!!
Pictures courtesy of my sweet husband who climbed the choir loft to get them because he knew I was too busy to do it myself!!

5 comments:

Tracy said...

I am SOOOO glad you updated your blog! I love the pics!

jkstrib said...

Love the pics! Go,Stacy, go!

Stacy said...

LOL..why did u put that picture of me????

Jennifer said...

You are doing a great job... I LOVE the first pic.. those are some good looking guys..lol..

Leigh said...

Oh, great pictures Michael! I'm loving all the orange!! It's really growing on me looking at all of you guys pictures! Great job!