Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Day

The preschool choir sang in the service on Easter morning and they did a GREAT job!! I think this is the first time BOTH of my kids actually sang. They've both STOOD on the stage before, but one or the other would get stage fright. This time they both sang their hearts out! They all did!!


After church, we went to Nana's for lunch and an Easter Egg Hunt. Nana's house is fun because she lets the adults hunt eggs too! And she has great prizes. :)










Ella Kate got a splinter while we were there! Daddy had to "work" on it for a while.


The kids are ready to hunt!


Uncle Gary helps hand out the prizes...the cash!






After Nana's we headed to Granny & Papa Neal's for dinner and more egg hunting! At Granny's house we hunted for REAL eggs - that was a first!














2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like y'all had a fun filled Easter, I missed having all the aunts, uncles and cousins all at one house. Those were some great memories I had growing up. I know yours will too. The kids did an awesome job singing... That pic of you and Micheal at your grandparents is really good of y'all.. All the pics are great.

Stacy said...

I wish we let the adults hunt eggs:) Looks like y'all had a busy day.But I know you loved being with the family.Great pictures by the way! The person that took those of the choir know what their doing;)J/K