Saturday, March 07, 2009

What a Week

As I sit here and write this, my sweet husband is in the other room giving our precious dears their second bath of the day (I know! I'm about to go help!). The second one he has given, might I add. And he's not complaining.

My sweet friends are out right now doing their own chores and celebrating their own family birthdays because they have been helping out a friend and the church they love.

I am so blessed. I am blessed with friends that care so much that they always come when they're called. I am blessed with a husband that cares so much he gives the baths (again) and takes care of the kids until at least 9 every night so that I can get ready for this special day. I am blessed with coworkers who give so much and expect nothing in return. And I am blessed with a wonderful church family who are all anxiously awaiting this day!

Tomorrow our church opens its new facility. It's been a lot of work and I know that I speak for a lot of people when I say that. So many giving people have been hard at work for several weeks now preparing for this day. I don't think any of us anticipated what a job it would be!! We're all going to need a good vacation! ;)

It will all be worth it tomorrow when the children and adults start pouring in the doors and everything is ready for them. There will be problems - no one could anticipate all that would happen - but we are well prepared and it will be wonderful!!

Thank you to each one of you who has given your time and your energy to make this happen! You are appreciated more than words can express!! See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Rhonda, we are blessed to have your part of our church family and for all your hard work you have done. You have a wonderful servant heart. I thank each of you for the time that you put in getting things ready for the big day. Thank you for everything....

Diana Sheriff said...

I don't even know how you have had time to blog...you have been working so hard! We are blessed to have you and thank you for all that you have done along with everyone to make this move possible!

Summer Martin said...

Thank you for all of your hard work!! It was all worth it yesterday when everything went off without a hitch!! It only gets better from here!! Not get out of there this week and spend time with your family. I will be your assistant any time you need me:)

Susan said...

Thank you so much Rhonda for what you mean to our church and most definitley for all of your timeless hours spent in preperation for our big day. You are a very special person!

snookmama said...

Thank you waddells for all you did. It was worth it. It was amazing. Oh, and I found my sticker! Right there in my bible the whole time!

Seriously, I know the sacrifices you made are a sweet aroma to the Lord.

Stacy said...

We are all so thankful to have you!You go out of your way to help everyone! Thanks for all your hard work:) Now you need to rest a little before the consignment!

I had a great time yesterday!

JESSICA said...

Laurie Grace will be 2 on March 23 if you want to add it to your list for this month.