Monday, March 02, 2009

Oh MAN Did It Snow!

Wow!! What a snow!! We'll remember this one for several years - they don't come often around here! It is so much fun to see everyone completely stop and enjoy the day. The kids were thrilled - they've never seen this much snow on the ground. I think the last time we had near this amount was the year Jake was born - winter 03/o4.

These were last night - I was afraid it would stop and melt before morning - yea right!! Not a chance!!


Early this morning - mom slept in but the kids were ready to go outside!!
I promise this is my 78 year old Granny Neal having a snowball fight with Jake!! Jake surprised her with a snowball so she retaliated!!
Our second snowman of the day at Granny Neal's house.

What do country boys do when it snows? Ride those 4 wheelers of course!!

Jake LOVED the snow!!

Ella Kate....not so much.


Our first snowman of the day at Nana's house! Uncle Gary helped Jake and I with this one!


6 comments:

Erin said...

I love the 4-wheeler shot! We pulled sleds behind one at my inlaws house! (Check out my blog!) Cute pictures!

Stacy said...

Finally some real snow:) Looks like y'all had a great time. I bet the four wheeler was fun.

Kim said...

Great pictures! And great snowmen!! Jacob would be jealous about the 4-wheeler... The first thing he said Monday morning was "I really wish I still had my 4-wheeler!"

Summer Martin said...

Looks like you guys had fun. When did you find time to blog, I have gotten 10 emails from you too!! Man you are on the ball:)

Leigh said...

Looks like you all had a great day! I love the snowmen! I too, wish we had a 4 wheeler sometimes. Crazy, I know!

Corrie said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I loved the snow...now I'm definitely ready for warmer weather and flip flops and pedicures and all that! Jake has gotten so big!!!!