Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Interview with the Kids

At 2 separate interviews....

What is something mommy always says to you?
Jake - I love you
EK - You love me

What makes mommy happy?
Jake - rubbing your shoulders
EK - cause you love me

What makes mommy sad?
Jake - when I be bad to you
EK - when daddy says ugly stuff to you

What makes your mommy laugh?
Jake - I'm doing something funny
EK - cause I talk to you funny

What was your mommy like as a little girl?
Jake - I don't know
EK - like me

How old is mommy?
Jake - I don't know...21? 25? You're 25 - right mom?
EK - I don't know

How tall is mommy?
Jake - 50 lbs
EK - bigger (shows how tall with hands)

What is mommy's favorite thing to do?
Jake - work on the 'puter
EK - do the 'puter

What does mommy do when you're not around?
Jake - do stuff alone
EK - play

If mom was famous, what would it be for?
Jake - everyone to like you
EK - cause you just be that

What is mom really good at?
Jake - working
EK - doing stuff...writing

What is mom not very good at?
Jake - laundry
EK - playing

What does mom do for a job?
Jake - help church
EK - I don't know

What is mom's favorite food?
Jake - chicken legs
EK - hamburgers

What makes you proud of mom?
Jake - can we finish this Saturday? ....... later in the week - cause I love you
EK - cause I'm proud of you....cause I love you

If mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
Jake - Aerial
EK - a girl with their hair down

What do you and mom do together?
Jake - lay down and watch your tv
EK - play with cards...a game

How are you and mom the same?
Jake - because we're not
EK - 2 girls

How are you and mom different?
Jake - ????
EK - God made us that way

How do you know mom loves you?
Jake - cause I be good
EK - cause you play with me with my game

What is mom's favorite place to go?
Jake - Zaxby's
EK - Walmart

What does mom like most about dad?
Jake - he looks nice
EK - cause he's your daddy

Wow, the things kids think are true....interesting to say the least. Eye-opening to say the most! Jake apparently thinks I work a lot, Ella Kate really likes card games, and they both know I love the finer things in life - Walmart and Zaxby's! :)

5 comments:

Ashley McWhorter said...

So funny! These crack me up. I need to do them with my girls! :)

Jennifer said...

Those were so cute answers... I love that you don't do laundry good...lol at least it was not cooking like Tyler told me.

Tracy said...

Too Funny! Michael is your Daddy right!? hehe!

Stacy said...

Those are cute and I know you do the puter a lot!

The Hollis Family said...

This is too cute; they are just precious!