Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A Southern Snow

I think only here in the south would this be considered a snow day. I hear other parts of the Upstate got a little more...Stacy got a little more in Boiling Springs...but I still wish we had about a foot! Jake told me earlier, while we watched snow fall in Raleigh, NC on tv, that he was sad that God gave all our snow to them. Me too, bud.

That didn't stop their enthusiasm as they bundled up to go outside and play. It was shortlived though, as they discovered it was extremely cold and really not that exciting. :)




2 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow we did get a little more than y'all. The kids kept saying they want to move up North.Where they have real snow.

April said...

Wow! You didn't get much at all. I thought our inch was sad. Oh well, at least we got a day out of school!