Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Photo Tag...You're It!

My sweet friend Stacy tagged me (well, not technically, I think she tagged whoever wanted to play!!) at this game of Photo Tag and it looked like fun!!
Here are the rules:

1. Go to your 4th picture folder

2. Use the 4th picture in the folder

3. Tell us about your picture!

4. Pass it on!

Here is the 4th in my 4th...

He, he, he!

This is Ella Kate at Jake's basketball game on Saturday. She entertained herself by drawing pictures of our family. Couldn't you tell?? :)

From L to R: Jake, Daddy, Mommy, and Ella Kate (she's tiny because she's a baby ya know!!) I can't remember what that thing on top of her head is.

I think we all closely resemble jellyfish but that's just my opinion.

She usually draws a little circle on our face for our chin. My dad taught her that.

Quite the little artist!!

Now TAG, YOU'RE IT!!!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Beautiful family picture!!!!

Ashley McWhorter said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! :)

Autumn said...

Thanks for explaining the "tagged" thing! I was "tagged" by another friend a while back... and I was clueless. Happy B'day!!