Monday, January 05, 2009

I Am So Sorry!!!

Brian and Kimberly, I owe you an apology. I would be kind of irritated if I went for kids eat free and it wasn't really kids eat free. In fact, I did do that not too long ago and we weren't happy campers (the store turned out to be misinformed but that didn't help after we'd had to cancel our order and leave!).
So I want to publicly apologize and say that I have now checked each restaurant on my list so I won't feel bad anymore. :) As of today, they are all correct!
On a side note, I'm very thrilled that someone reads my list!! :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

I read your list of "Kids eat free" places! We have used it several times!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Hey! I read your list. I may even put your list on my blog. Hope you don't mind. Thanks for doing all the work :) Meant to mention it yesterday, but the story about the bday party and vomitting was the funniest thing I've ever read!!

Leigh said...

Oh, I absolutely read your list!! In fact, on a number of occasions, I've jumped out of our van (while it's sitting in the garage) and run in to find out where the "kids eat free" that day. It's pretty funny, actually! So, don't take it away!! We love it!

Barbara Hoffman said...

I have printed your kids eat free list since my copy of the restaurants has disappeared... I always kept my own...one in my planner....so now that you have the list up to date I need to print another one and laminate it since you did all the work for us.

Sophie Morand said...

Your list is in my car and now even in my friend's car (she has 5 kids). Thanks, it is so usefull.