Thursday, January 22, 2009

Funky Mood

My very calm, peaceful snow page was really boring me today. I'm just not in a zen kind of mood....not that I'd know a zen mood if I was in one.

I just can't find any backgrounds that suit me. Either they're aren't me or I know 10 other bloggers that already have them. I really want something Valentinesy but I'm not much on the ones they currently have. Maybe they'll put some more out as it gets closer.

So, I'll leave you with this funky page until I find the time to change it.

It's not so bad....just a little bright...and none of my font colors match... ;)

Blog-life will go on.

7 comments:

Stacy said...

I kinda like it.

Sophie Morand said...

It is nice, I like bright colors but it is really hard to read something on it...

Jennifer said...

I like it, it looks springy... Where do you find your layout at?

jkstrib said...

I like it too!

Barbara Hoffman said...

I like it also...you just need to change your font color for the posts.

Summer Martin said...

Please change the color of the font, my eyes are watering from straining to read it:)

Tracy said...

It kinda makes me throw up in my mouth a little... how ya like that comment!? Feel free to delete!
I am just kidding by the way!