Sunday, December 21, 2008

SS Christmas Party

Friday night was our Sunday School Christmas party. We gathered at Brad & Tracy's house and had a great time, just hanging out (minus kids!!) and playing games.

I do have to share our new favorite Christmas song with you....

Attention all you lucky victims....prepare for your embarrassment...oops, I meant prepare to start the song. :)

On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree

On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, two turtle doves...


On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, three French hens...


On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, four calling birds...

On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, FIVE GOLD RINGS...


On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, six geese a laying...

On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, seven swans a swimming...


On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eight maids a milking...

On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, nine ladies dancing...


On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, ten lords a leaping...

On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, eleven pipers piping...

On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me, twelve drummers drumming...

I do have to say that they ALL were such good sports and we had a great time with this game!!Thanks Brad...or Sande! ;)

We did the white elephant gift exchange with GAG gifts. There wasn't much swapping going on, but there was a little.

Summer's Redneck Survival Kit

Seems like Kiley might be interested in her Red Man, Moonpie and RC Cola!

"Sex Appeal" by Jovan Musk....seems you can buy anything at Wal-Mart these days! And only $3 none-the-less!!




Okay now, Incredible Hulk bodywash....is this a hint?!? ;)




What'cha got Michael?


What I've always wanted...an oversized Santa naked in the tub!


My personal favorite - the Poo-Pooing Reindeer! Complete with "chocolate" morsels!!

Game over, but wait! The entertainment doesn't stop there.
Just ask Melissa what she's been up to lately!!
Tracy looks a little shocked - well, actually, Melissa does too. ;)

Just hanging out...
Scott & Mary Jane


Todd & Sherry

Kiley & Jo Ellen


Stacy, Summer M, Summer L


Bryan & Diana


Michael & Michelle

Susan


And the newest addition to our little family joined us at only 1 week old....Alyce Colemann Harrison!

I should have taken hers' and Caleb's picture while they were hanging out together in their carseats!

Thank you Brad & Tracy for hosting - I know everyone had a great time!!

4 comments:

Stacy C. said...

Thanks for taking a picture that wasn't too bad! I had such a good time Friday. Can't wait for next year.

Tracy said...

That is awesome! You did a great job! Thanks for being who you are! We had tons of fun!

Jennifer said...

Y'all looked like y'all had a ball.. I want to be like Summer L and invited (you know they are popluar)lol... and the newest Harrison is beautiful!

snookmama said...

:(
I want to come next year!