Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Photo Shoot

Yesterday, we (I) decided it was time to brave the dreaded Christmas card photo shoot. I can guarantee you that if I don't live to see next Christmas, you won't find a card from these 3 in your box! That's how much they dislike it! :)

It's not nearly as bad as when the kids were younger - back when they didn't respond well to bribes. ;) It usually only takes an hour or so of whining and begging and pleading.....you know how it goes. It's all worth it in the end. I get a card I'm pleased with, and they get, well, whatever I had to promise them to keep them in front of the tree!

I'll surprise you with the card, but here are a few of the photos we got....







12 comments:

Summer Laney said...

This are all so good! Can't wait to see the finished product :)

Leigh said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwe! {Sniff, sniff}. The dress!!

ADORABLE!

You {or whoever} did great with the lighting and the photography! Those pictures are awesome!!

The kids look like angels.

Really great. Love it!

Stacy C. said...

I love all of them!!!

Don't you just love the timer on the camera?

Jennifer said...

Those are all adorable... Y'all did great.. My family hates it too. Right until they are teenagers...lol

Erin said...

Those are great, Rhonda! I love Ella Kate's dress!

snookmama said...

Wow. These are gorgeous! Makes me sad to think how different they look from the previous years. :(

MD said...

ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!! Whatever you bribed them with, they deserved. These are priceless!

Summer Martin said...

I love the pictures!! You couldn't tell on their faces how unhappy they were:)

Misty said...

Well, I just tell ya. Ya'll make beautiful children! These pictures are GREAT!

Tracy said...

OMG! Your kids are so freakin cute! Who knew? hehe!

April said...

What did you promise them, the moon??? The pictures are great!

Natalie Kellett said...

They are just too cute!!! The pics turned out great!!! Such a pretty little family!!