Sunday, October 12, 2008

Mr. Jamie's 30th!

Psst...Ms. Leigh...Jake added his favorite song so you can hear it...."Everything Glorious."
Click on it in the playlist and you'll hear THEIR version (I'm sure it's not as good as his!). :)

Today we celebrated Mr. Jamie's 30th birthday with Sunday lunch at Pizza Inn.
His actual birthday is on Wednesday, but his daughter's birthday is next Saturday, so...this weekend it was!!
Mr. Jamie is one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet. He does well to put up with his wife and her crazy group of friends!! ;)
We love you Mr. Jamie and plan to be around to celebrate many more with you!
(With lots of eating out and DP just for you!)
















7 comments:

Stacy said...

Wow Rhonda, you must have ran home and started blogging. We had fun with everyone. We will have to do it again.

Summer Martin said...

Thank you so much for all coming and helping Mr. Jamie to have the best birthday ever. I still can't believe I pulled of the surprise!!

Leigh Theo said...

Awe...fun! Happy Birthday, Mr. Jamie!! And, I love that song, but I have to say, his version is better by far!! Love and hugs, LT

Sophie Morand said...

It looks like you all had a lot of fun. It is great to see such a great group of friends.

Autumn said...

Thanks for the word of encouragement on my pity-party blog! And, as for the "copied" blog page... we just have wonderful taste!

Scott and Sharon Ankerich said...

What a really fun time!!! Great pictures! i just got your comment about a red ! by my blog- not sure... I haven't gone private or anything so not sure what is going on.

Ashley McWhorter said...

Hi Rhonda. Thanks so much for commenting on my blog. I love "meeting" new blog friends. :) Also, thanks so much for the info about the laptops. That is crazy! I have never even thought of that. Thanks so much!!!! Take care and have a great week!!! :)