Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall Festival

Saturday was our church's annual Fall Festival...always lots of fun!!
All the rides are free so it's a nice, inexpensive way to spend a fall afternoon.

This year I helped recruit some vounteers for the Children's Ministry tables. We sold cotton candy, among other things. I need to say a big THANK YOU! to all the girls who worked the cotton candy maching (and Drew even though I don't have a picture of him!).

It was a messy job to say the least!!

Making cotton candy in high winds without a shield on your machine...well, it equals cotton candy flying EVERYWHERE!!

I think they all had a great time regardless and were all good sports! :)

Tracy (victim #1)

Summer M and L (L is perfecting her technique)

Summer M tries her hand (very briefly!) :)

Stacy and Mary Jane

Melissa... I have to say that she got it the worst of anyone!!
And she's still smiling!! :)

Hanging out with friends - Waddells, Dills, Martins, Laneys, Novaks

Brycen

Braeden

Karson

Addie naps under the table :)

Jamie rides the bull!

Zachary, Brynn, & Jake love the ChicFilA cow!
Anyone know who she was???

Brynn, Lizzie Grace, and Ella Kate

Best Buds - Brycen, Jake, and Braeden

Precious little Zoe

Ella Kate and Karson ride the swings!

Zachary and Jake ride the swings!

Whee!!

Is it fun yet??

Jake was the only one brave enough for the bull!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like your background.... You need to come and teach me all that cute ribbon stuff and how to get your pic and all that....

Stacy said...

That is a cute picture of Zoe!

Natalie Kellett said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I think I would of ate all that cotton candy if I was standing there!