Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Poop is Good. Oh so good.

Anyone that knows me or Ella Kate will rejoice today.....

She pooped in the potty for the VERY FIRST TIME!!!

I could not be more thrilled!

I jumped up and down, danced, and screamed with delight at every drop that she squeezed out.

That is NOT an exaggeration.

She would poop a little and wait for the party.

I'll party every time as long as it keeps on comin'.

I feel like we should alert the media.

I have not been happier with her since I saw her tiny face at the end 2 hours of pushing! :)

In Ella Kate's words "Jesus growed me up now. I am a big girl."

I couldn't resist with the pictures. I desperately wanted to photograph the 'product' but refrained for those of you with weaker stomachs. You'll have to visit Kim's blog for those. :)

So...here she is watching for it to come out (we're all watching...she is enjoying the audience!)....

And here is that priceless smile upon victory!

Now we're off to have a party at the pizza place...the promised reward. Or one of the promised rewards I should say. Daddy has been promising a very large baby doll for a year now. I'm sure she'll remember that soon. :)

11 comments:

Summer Laney said...

YYYEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU ELLA!!! I guess watching Brynn helped.

Alison said...

Yea, I know you are happy. Summer has told me stories about poor Ella! She is now a big girl!

Leigh Theo said...

Oh, my!!! I am literally laughing out loud! I am so happy for her, but even more happy for YOU! I've been there and I feel your joy, girl. Happy pooping. May you never buy another pull-up again!

Scott and Sharon Ankerich said...

Yeaaaa Ella Kate!!! So proud of you and yes, Jesus did grow you up! You are a big girl!!! Hope you had fun at the pizza place. What a REAL moment!!!

Corrie said...

YAY! I love the pic with Jake watching from behind. lol.

Summer Martin said...

Way to go Ella!!! Keep it up girl!! I don't blame you for rejoicing one little bit. Like you say I would party every time she goes even a little bit. I am glad Jesus growed her up before you lost your mine!

Stacy said...

I know you are so very happy!I know Ella is happy too.Now she's a big girl!Way to go Ella!

Natalie Kellett said...

too cute and too funny! Yay!! I'm glad she finally went. I'd throw a big party too!!

Shane and Erin said...

That post made me laugh! But I feel your pain! We are having "issues" as well. Those pictures are just too cute!

The Hollis Family said...

Yay Ella!!! So happy to hear your good news- I remember those days all to vividly, and I am gearing up for the second time around with Kara soon! :-) Happy Happy News!

Elizabeth said...

HOORAY! Now she doesn't have to hold it if she has to go at school!