Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cinco de Mayo Baby

Am I that bad that I did not even give my husband a Happy Birthday blog?? Shame of all shames!!
My sweet husband is a Cinco de Mayo baby. Believe it or not, he had not even heard of this holiday until he met me and, of course, I was thoroughly impressed with his unique birthday.
We are, unfortunately, now at the ages where birthdays are usually pretty uneventful. Thankfully, this year was different. His brother celebrates his birthday 2 days earlier on May 3 and he turned 40 this year. That warranted a big party!! So Michael's mom had a party for everyone whose birthday was within close proximity - all 5 of them! :)

So, Happy Birthday to...
Uncle Willie @ ???
David @ 40
Michael @ 34
Erica @ 18
Lee @ 16
18 and 16 are pretty big ones as well!



No comments: