Sunday, April 06, 2008

Princess Birthday

I'm posting some pictures from our "day of birthdays" Saturday and I'll write more on it soon. We had a great day celebrating Ella Kate's 3rd birthday with princess friends and family.
Jake & Ella Kate with Grandma on Sunday morning
Jake & Ella Kate ride her new Barbie jeep!
Oh my, oh my!! A Barbie Jeep!!All the princesses...wait, where is the birthday princess? Would she be in her room having a tantrum? Never!! Princesses don't do that!! Or maybe 3 year old ones in our house do!!!
A little camera shy? Or a little candle shy?
A perfect tea party for princesses!!

My Grandma Baker and I worked hard to make Ella Kate this perfect cake. Grandma made me one when I was Ella's age. And we made it around her favorite princess...Cinderella!

The princess is ready to party!!

4 comments:

Fenridal said...

See Please Here

Summer Martin said...

I am so glad that Ella Kate had a great birthday party. Thank you so much for inviting us. Not many kids get to say that their teacher came to their birthday party two times in one day. Happy 3rd Birthday Ella Kate. Good news, Terribe Two's is over, Bad News, Terribe Three's has began. Three's were worst in our house than two's.

Summer Laney said...

You did a great job with the party. All the girls had a great time. I still can't believe EK wore her Cinderella dress all day. Thanks for inviting us!!

Natalie Kellett said...

Great idea for a party. They look so cute in their little princess outfits. I had a cake like that for one of my parties but my mom bought it from somewhere. Thats great that you made it. I wouldnt even know where to start. Hey you can throw me my brithday party in august. haah.