Sunday, March 23, 2008

Jacob Thomas Rambish


Early this Easter morning, our dear friend at church, Amanda Robinson, lost her precious 2 month old baby boy. He has been extremely sick for most of his tiny life and when he passed away, he was in the military hospital in San Antonio, Texas. He was flown there after Spartanburg, Greenville, and Charleston's hospitals could help him no more. He most definitely fought very hard to live but ultimately could not survive the massive infections that plagued his little body.

He is happy and healthy this Easter day as His heavenly Father rocks him gently. Please pray for his mom and dad and his older siblings as they grieve the loss of this sweet baby.


2 comments:

Summer Laney said...

I am so sad for her. I can't possibly imagine how hard it must be to lose a child.

Natalie Kellett said...

I just heard a little bit ago. How sad. I could not imagine losing a child. I dont know what i would do.