Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Superbowl Party at the Chandlers

Ella Kate acting like a big girl with the computer

Jake & Chloe eating their goodies!

Ella Kate & Brynn chowing down!
All the kiddos having their feast

Our Sunday School class had our superbowl party at our friends' house, the Chandlers. We had a great time!! Brad made bbq, chili AND hotwings and they were all excellent. His wife, Nora, made the best meatballs I have ever tasted...I ate about 20 I think. :) Michael went over early and helped Brad cook and he really enjoyed hanging out with him for a while.
I have to say that I didn't get to see a single commercial. A little disappointing, but I was having a better time yakking with the girls!
We did discover at one point that as we were socializing, Jake and a few of his little buddies were in the back bedroom climbing out the windows onto the porch! He is getting to be such a stinker!

6 comments:

Summer Laney said...

I am so mad at myself for not watching the commericals...it's the best part. Oh well, there's always next year. I did enjoy the yakking with the girls!!

Rhonda Waddell said...

I just realized when I looked back at this that in all the pictures, the kids look VERY unhappy! :)

Elizabeth said...

Don't worry...the commercials weren't all that good again this year.

Summer Martin said...

I had so much fun just talking with the girls. It's not often we get to have adult conversation.

Summer Laney said...

Well EK looks happy with her computer!

Rhonda Waddell said...

That's true - she was happy with the computer. Maybe when she gets her big girl bed she can sit on it and work...right S Martin?? :)