Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I Know, I Know...

Ella Kate "poses" with her curls


Jake likes to "pose" too


I'm kind of slack on my posting sometimes. I've been so busy lately that it keeps getting pushed to the end of the list. I know none of you have that problem! :)

We haven't been up to much since the last post. We're just been holding our breath hoping none of us catch the sicknesses that have been going around. So far so good!

I'm currently working on sanding and painting a new bed for Ella Kate. Hopefully by the time she's THREE she'll have a real bed (she turns 3 in April)!! Jake was out of the crib at 18 months. Of course, that was because Ella Kate was coming and we had to kick him out pretty early. She's really excited about getting the new bed. I am too but I know that now she can get up anytime she likes and peep over the side of my bed just like her brother! I wake up at all hours to see him staring at me. I'll post pictures of the bed when I'm done.

Today we did a lot of errand running and finished up with haircuts for both the kids. Our friend Summer cut them and did a great job! Both the kids sat very good for her so I'm thinking we'll make this a regular thing. She took some pictures for me on her camera, so I'll post them when I get them from her. She curled Ella Kate's hair all over and it was precious!!! She thought she was a little princess and couldn't wait to get home to show her daddy. She's such a little diva! :)

3 comments:

Summer Laney said...

I'm glad you brought them. They were great!! Ella was too cute with her "curlys" (Brynn's terminology).

Summer Martin said...

I can't wait to see the pictures of Ella's hair. She is truely a girly girl.

Natalie Kellett said...

Yes you definitly need to post your pics of Ella's new curly hair. I bet she is so cute! :)