Wednesday, January 23, 2008

JON & KATE ARE COMING!


Yes, you heard me, Jon & Kate are coming. You know, Jon & Kate of "Jon & Kate Plus 8". This is indeed the best news I've heard in a looong time!! I am such a Jon & Kate junkie - I watch their shows over, and over, and over! If you haven't seen them, they are on TLC and have 7 year old twins and 3 year old sextuplets. The daddy is half Korean so the kids are 1/4 Korean and are the most precious things you have ever seen!! They make me want a Korean 2 year old - just because everything under 2 is hard! And this lady is amazing! She is an organized freak but it is awesome!
So in April me and lots of my girlfriends from church will get to go see them speak at a church in Greenville! Sadly they are not bringing their kids, but I'm just happy to see them.
I cannot wait!! We actually waited to blog about it until we had our tickets for sure, since the tickets were limited. That's how badly we want to go!!! I'm just lucky to have friends that are as crazy about them as I am.

Here is their website if you want to see what they are all about...
www.sixgosselins.com

3 comments:

Summer Laney said...

I can't wait!!! I have to update and put this on mine!!

Natalie Kellett said...

I'm excited to go too!!! Maybe she can teach me some tips for my future kids!

Summer Martin said...

I am so excited. I have told several people who just look at me like I am crazy. I am so glad other people are as excited as I am.