Friday, January 18, 2008

Having fun Wii style!!

Okay, I have never been one to enjoy video games and I've never even owned a Playstation or Nintendo, but.....I do like the Wii!! We had some friends over Friday night and they brought their Wii - it was a BLAST!! The Martins (well half of them at least - Summer) and the Laneys came over and Tina for a little while.

We had a ball bowling and boxing. The guys tried the tennis and baseball but I didn't get into that as much. Boxing was soooo tiring!! What a workout! Some of the worst pictures are of me and I had to share them. I look like a maniac! :)

We had a great time and the kids had fun playing too!

3 comments:

Summer Laney said...

The pictures are hilarious!! That was so much fun. We will definatly have to do that again.

Natalie Kellett said...

Yes Those pics of you are hilarious. You have to still act like kid every once in while!! :)

Summer Martin said...

I love the pictures. We had so much fun, and I can't wait to do it again. I defintely was in need of a stree free night.