Monday, December 24, 2007

On the Fourth Day of Christmas...

Saturday night we had Christmas at my parent's house, Mimi and Pop. My dad's parents also came, Granny & Papa. Jake and Ella are the only children there so they love all the attention they get. Jake got an awesome treehouse with lots of animals to play with (I call it the boy version of the dollhouse but Michael isn't too fond of that). He also got a pair of cowboy boots that he was thrilled with. Ella got a Baby Alive and of course we had to mix up some food and try her out! And I'll include a picture of the result because it is GROSS!!! She is a very funny baby though. Ella just cuddles her and feeds her for hours! She also got a six pack of princess shoes - Michael is seeing his future with her!!
Michael got a Florida State coaches shirt that he has been eyeing for years and I got a watch. We all got some other things but those are the biggies. Of course we all got our Christmas pajamas - those are a must!

No comments: