Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Jake has his first horse ride

Jake and Charles

Jake rides alone!

Jake and Mrs. Bonnie



Jake went to his friend Charles' birthday party on Saturday and got to ride a horse for the first time ever! He absolutely loved it!! He wasn't too sure about it at first, but after watching for about 10 minutes, he was ready to try. He didn't want to go alone at first, so his friend Tyler's mom, Bonnie, rode with him. Yes, his mom was a chicken and didn't want to ride. I've only been on a horse one other time and it didn't like me very much. But Charles' mom assured me this horse was "kid-friendly".
After a couple of laps with Mrs. Bonnie, Jake was ready to go solo!!

And, by the way, I am beginning to hate this blogspot place. If anyone knows of a different site to blog on....please fill me in!! Posting pictures on here is like an act of congress! That is why all of my pictures are in these slide shows.

No comments: