Monday, September 17, 2007

Happy 16th Birthday Bobby!


What a super day to start blogging! My baby brother, Kyle (whom the kids have renamed "Bobby"), turns 16 today!!! How hard to believe. He is turning into a wonderful young man and I am so proud of him. Mama says he had 2 girls to hang a banner at his locker and one whose mom brought him lunch today. What a ladies man!!

We are going shopping when Ella Kate wakes up from her nap. Jake wants to get him a "really big sword" for his birthday. Hmmm.....wonder who will enjoy that more?


By the way, the picture is from Bobby's 12th birthday.


This is my very first blog. I'm so excited to start this....I've been wanting to for a while, but it wasn't until I came across another mom's blog that I decided to try it. I'll post pictures as soon as I can but most of you know I am still living in the dark ages and do not have a digital camera. I do have a few on the computer and will get them up as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Bobby's going to love this!